|Welcome to the Bologna HERA-B Week
From the Airport GUGLIELMO MARCONI a fast bus AEROBUS will take you downtown. Please have a look at the link where the bus tour is shown. Cost of Aerobus is 8 Eur. About 30 minutes are needed to arrive at the Train Station.
It is located 10 minutes walk from the Train Station and 10 minutes walk from the hystorical center of Bologna. You can find the exact location here searching “Physics Museum” in the map.
MAP AND MONUMENTS OF BOLOGNA:
An interactive map of Bologna can be found HERE. Zoom, click on the monuments and you will find the relevant info for your visits !
You can get a map of Bologna at the Airport. Please take with you a guide of Bologna !
Here are some of the most important sites to be visited. Find them in the browser marked as “Seleziona il luogo da trovare” at the top of this page.
1) PIAZZA MAGGIORE or here (San Petronio Dome, Palazzo Comunale, Palazzo di Re Enzo, Palazzo del Podestà)
2) DUE TORRI (also here)
3) SANTO STEFANO (SQUARE AND CHURCH)
4) PALAZZO DELL’ARCHIGINNASIO (EGIPCIAN ETRUSCIAN AND ROMAN ARHEO. MUSEUM, ANATOMY THEATRE)
5) PINACOTECA NAZIONALE (PEINTURE MUSEUM)
6) MUSEO MEDIOEVALE (MEDIOEVAL MUSEUM)
7) SAN LUCA (BASILICA OUTSIDE TOWN ON TOP OF THE HILLS)
8) SAN DOMENICO (TOMB OF ST. DOMINIC, CHOIR, TOMBS OF UNIVERSITY FOUNDERS)
9) SAN FRANCESCO (GOTHIC BASILICA, ALTAR)
10) SANTA MARIA DELLA VITA
11) SANTA MARIA DEI SERVI
12) MUSEO MORANDI.
13) All museums can be found here (Art, science, others)
14) Another summary of sites can be found here.
15) Something about the University (history, now)
16) Electricity in Bologna
COFFEE and RESTAURANT