HERA-B Electronics and Spares (updated 17/02/00):
The electronic modules including high- and low voltage supplies required by
the various subsystems are summarized in this
list of Hera-B electronics. Every subsystem is asked to help in order to make this list as complete as possible. Please report any mistakes, devices forgotten and check the numbers quoted.
Layout of the Trailer (updated 25/11/99):
The infrastructure of the trailer (racks, arrangment of racks, cooling of electronics, electricity, safety issues etc.)
is organized by Kay Ludwig (DESY) (email:email@example.com). All requests should be directed to him.
Two pdf-files describe the trailer:
- 1st floor: All signal and trigger cables will end here. All VME based
electronics (FED, pretrigger, FLT, SLT, SLB, switch) will be put
into closed racks with water cooled heat exchangers place inbetween.
- 2nd floor: Slow control, low and high voltage power supplies, control
units for target and vertex stepping motors; 2nd and 3rd level farm.
- 3rd floor: Gas distribution, pressure, temperature and flow control.
Electronics close to the Detector (updated 25/11/99):
There are four areas were electronics can be placed.
The electronics close to the detector is described in this pdf-file:
- Below magnet for VDS, high-pt, inner and outer tracker
- PC-side of central platform for inner and outer tracker
- TC-side of central platform for RICH and ECAL
- Both Muon platforms for Muon electronics
For additional pictures, see:
3D drawings of the complete HERA-B detector.
Lab. Rooms (latest update: 19/05/00)
In order to organize the various requests concerning working space to
assemble our detector components, a schedule has been prepared
showing the Lab. rooms and workshops
which are available up to now. This proposal has to be checked
Edited by J. Spengler, latest update 19/05/00