ARTE-01-08-r2 release note
The next subrelease ARTE-01-08-r2 is available now in
The link ARTE-01-08 -> ARTE-01-08-r2 is set.
External MIZZI(mcshb-2.2) and CLHEP packages are required.
Please take care to have them installed on your machine.
The features of ARTE-01-08-r2:
ARTE-01-08-r2.tar.gz (1.9 MB) is available from WEB.
- Implementation of the new geometry for RUN 98 (Siegmund Nowak &
- New Makefile stuff is included (Peter Weyers).
Please read the
documentation "Using the ARTE Makefiles" and follow modifications.
- New features in ARTE structure and environment are introduced:
- ENERGY CUT is iplemented in the event generator in order to avoid
"hanging" the program (Ivan Belyaev)
- new advanced version Marple-01-03 (Olga Igonkina)
- new optimised version Murec-01-02 (Boris Fominykh)
- corrections & impovements to other reconstruction packages in
care(Mauro Villa), ranger(Rainer Mankel), v0fit(Thorsten Oest),
- dd.kumac files conforming to DD tables are provided.
The following codes were changed:
Makefile for ARTE installation (the global and local for each package),