ARTE-02-05-r1 release note
* - compiled with the optimization option -O2
ARTE-02-05-r1.tar.gz (1.85 MB)
- distributive source file
- Next sub-release ARTE-02-05-r1 is available now in
- The link ARTE-02-05 -> ARTE-02-05-r1 is set.
- The libraries and test executables are available in
- The following table shows status of ARTE libraries and information
about Hera-B platforms and used compilers.
Corresponding version of online libraries is available in
Some steps according to the new HERA-B software strategy
More steps are foreseen in the next sub-releases.
- For compilation of C++ programs EGCS compiler is used now.
On SGI binary code is produced in n32 format, which is strongly
incompatible with the former default o32 format.
- The names of HBBINTYPE variable are modified (see table "platforms").
- $HBROOT variable is introduced (=/afs/desy.de/group/hera-b)
- IMPORTANT: the proper environment is provided by
$HBROOT/ARTE/hbprofile.sh script . Invoke as usual:
- . $HB/hbprofile.sh
Warning: script doesn't overwrite predefined HBBINTYPE variable!
List of modifications: