It's just a Beta-release
of ARTE-02-08 which doesn't include all
the development yet.
The further modifications will be included into the next sub-release.
Some found bugs/problems:
- on HP-UX: the list of "rang" objects to be archived is too long.
- on Linux with egcs 1.1: might give a compiling error; ask Christoph Borgmeier for hint
- Arte select: not included at the moment due to some problems.
you will probably have to remove usSelect.C from your user's
* - compiled with the optimization option -O2
Source tar file
ARTE-02-08-r1.tar.gz (~3 MB)
For binary distribution
get corresponding binary tar file
- Available in /afs/desy.de/group/hera-b/ARTE/ARTE-02-08-r1.
- The following table shows status of ARTE libraries and information
about Hera-B platforms and used compilers:
containing library, test executable and include subdirectory:
Unpack both source and binary tar files in
DATAMGR version DATAMGR-01-04
ONLINE version Rev0602
GLOBAL version GLOBAL0-9
LEDA version LEDA_2.1.2
MIZZI version mcshb-2.2
VDS version libvds2-14
List of modifications:
rang 4.14/00 ,