According to the
Hera-B Software Strategy
"pro" links are used for all stable versions of the Hera-B software.
They point to versions that work together correctly with
"pro" versions of all other projects.
All projects that ARTE program has to link are defaulted
to the "pro" version in the
When does a pro-link change
- In case of bug fixes pro-link is moved to the next/corrected version.
- If a piece of software is shown to work correctly with all other
"pro" versions, it can also be linked to "pro".
- Similarly, "dev" versions that work together satisfactorily can be moved
to "pro" together.
How to get information about changes
- All changes of "pro" links are automatically checked every hour
and saved on disk.
- To get information about the status of "pro" links for Hera-B projects
available in /afs/desy.de/group/hera-b for a given date: