How to set up the ROOT environment for BEE:
- Copy the rootrc from the
$HBROOT/BEE/BEE-.../examples directory to your home-directory
$HOME and reame it to .rootrc. Modify the
BEE-Version number in the Unix.*.Root.DynamicPath entry according to the
installation you are going to use.
- Create a directory for your ROOT-macros, e.g. $HOME/macros
- Add this directory to the Unix.*.Root.MacroPath in your $HOME/.rootrc.
- Copy the files rootlogon.cxx , load.cxx and setup.cxx
- Let the Rint.Logon: entry point to the rootlogon.cxx in your
- When you start root, the CLUE libraries will be loaded automatically.
.rootrc example with above modifications: .rootrc
Last modified: Tuesday, 19-Feb-2002 09:44:17 MET